Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The last mail thread of AmPOL

joplin Aug 15, 2012 7:25 AM
Last dance guys . . .

They must've fired that mod who was wiping me out, either that or he figures it's not worth it anymore - I've had comments up for three days.
ROJODEE Aug 15, 2012 8:09 AM
LOL! A record!
sk6actual Aug 15, 2012 8:37 AM
The latter is more likely ... ~snick, snick~

If that were the case, and if I were not so mature, I'd make one final baku Kamikaze Divined Wind assault on that cesspool, but ... I guess I'll just take my 3 RD RAs and call the war a success.

We really did win, y'all know that, right? Once USPoli was abandoned and AmPoli was assaulted with 'great vigga', the weakness of the liberal idealogues, their pettiness, coniving backstabing nature was revealed.

To all my scarred battle veteran 'bruthas 'n sistas I say well done. Wear those MW Purple Hearts with distinction and always be ready to "Once more into the breach..."
ROJODEE Aug 15, 2012 9:10 AM
Yes sir ..we are slieghtly marked up....but as I heard once.."I ain,t got time to bleed!"....;-)
joplin Aug 15, 2012 10:49 AM
Yep, we did win in the long run.
Can you believe jurzee just called gotta "nasty"? He's probably one of the more gentle of us!
wertvoll Aug 15, 2012 11:05 AM
I doubt that they will follow to our other forums without their security blankets ---P O Ss..... so we actually did win for all here can stand on our own...
lifeboatwithducktape Aug 15, 2012 11:07 AM
Just wanted to say thank you for keeping me within your group. If my account get wiped out with the new changes, doubt I'll be back. Good luck to everyone in your future blogging endeavors.
gottaloveit Aug 15, 2012 11:17 AM
Thanks for checking in one last time lifeboat. All the best, old friend.
ROJODEE Aug 15, 2012 11:21 AM
ATB Lifeboat...
ROJODEE Aug 15, 2012 11:21 AM
ATB Lifeboat...
Twinsdad Aug 15, 2012 11:33 AM
this is the list of open invitations to the blogger site American Politics

livestrongest.2012@gmail.com -
bill@martinbuilders.com -
dancoyne@gmail.com -
mccraley@gmail.com
teriaevans@gmail.com -
louman9942@gmail.com
mgarland568@gmail.com -

Please join, your invite gives you the ability to put up topics just like you do today
sk6actual Aug 15, 2012 11:36 AM
Gracious goodness! Duck tape really does hold his boat together! :)) Long time no see you my friend, one of my very first, digger being the actual 1st on MW. ATB to Walter (actually in RL was digger masguardraiding) as well, hope they find us again some day. And just in case, my dearest Bunniness, I shall always have the fondest of recollections for you ... join us as well, my dear, certainly a kind and thoughtful soul.
joplin Aug 15, 2012 12:06 PM
Lifeboat! Good to see you friend. They fragged crazykatmamma so now I'm Joplin. ATB to you - thanks for stopping in to say goodbye
innzandoutz Aug 15, 2012 1:30 PM
"No waste of time we're allowed today
Churnin' up the past, there's no easier way
Times been between us,a means to a end
God its good to be here walkin' together my friend

Livin' our dreams
My mind stopped achin'
that's how it happened livin' life by the drop."
wertvoll Aug 15, 2012 1:58 PM
it is going to be strange NOT logging into MW in the mornings and coming here....
Twinsdad Aug 15, 2012 2:13 PM
Just drop by the new site, I have been working hard on getting members and if everyone responds it will have about 20 folks posting and commenting.

Not to beat a dead horse (or website) please go to your friends list and have them contact me

bhbishop@cox.net
brandt.bishop@yahoo.com
brandtbishop@gmail.com
wertvoll Aug 15, 2012 2:15 PM
I have just been harassing a few here on the boards for the last time... and I am still here - I must not be =doing it right..
joplin Aug 15, 2012 3:27 PM
You're doing it right angie - so am I, they just don't care anymore cause they know we'll be gone tomorrow.
innzandoutz Aug 15, 2012 3:31 PM
GeminiTwins 44 minutes ago +1 Vote

innzandouts- I already post on the Wall Street Journal as myself. Have for years. No big deal. Posting there is much more civil and I don't think you can be civil sir. I do hope though, that you join us when the new format begins so we can get to know each other better.

ReplyLinkTrack Replies Report Abuse

=======================================

InnzandOutz 7 minutes ago


If we met I don't think you would enjoy it.
lifeboatwithducktape Aug 15, 2012 3:35 PM
You can email me. ardross@tmo.blackberry.net

I have been hiding out at ZH for the last two years. Worst case scenario, I will create a fake first and last name. It'll be tailored to a yahoo account using the same fake name.

Will use Jack Cass as sign in name..
wertvoll Aug 15, 2012 4:39 PM
LOL.. inns..

No comments:

Post a Comment